sâmbătă, 15 ianuarie 2011

My most valuable photo

From thousands of photos I have on my computer I like most this picture . I don’t like specially the image features but I love a lot the moment when I did it. I remember that in the spring of 2010 I decided to travel in the Romanian capital, Bucharest. It was the first time in my life when I was traveling alone and also the first time in Bucharest. I discovered that city very different then I imagine. The metro, the tram, books on the streets in the downtown, old buildings, all of them fascinated me in that wonderful atmosphere. Even if I visit after that other big cities like New York and Washington I still have a special admiration for the town.  That three days spent walking on the streets created the most successful trip of my life. Many times when I’m sad I look on this picture and, remembering that feelings, my mood automatically change.
What do you think about this picture? Do you think I'm in the heaven?

2 comentarii: